Should know Civil 3D
Must have M.Tech degree
The main responsibilities include:
- Design road schemes and maintain the road network and structures
- Oversee the costing, estimating, planning and implementation of a project
- Plan for highway maintenance and improvement projects
- To provide optimum design solutions, technology selection and undertake new road scheme designs to the highest appropriate technical standards
- Monitor progress, design quantity and quality regularly
- To get timely approvals of deliverables from customer/client consultants for timely completion of projects
- Interact understand customers needs and expectations to enable the effective delivery of quality services
- Responsible for responding to all customer enquiries promptly, positively
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- To coordinate the Safety Audit for client approvals.
- Economical & Technical feasibility of the road projects.
- EIA assessment related coordination works.
- Coordination with Material/ Geotechnical Engineer.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional Area:Research & Development
Role Category:Engineering & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:M.Tech in Civil
To know more about us, you may please visit http://www.egis-india.com and www.egis-group.com
You may follow us on https://www.linkedin.com/company/egis-india-pvt-ltd-
Address:Plot No. 80, Sector 32, Sector 32, Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India